Feeling lazy or have a long day ahead of you? There are only limited hours in a day and you can't afford to feel sluggish. Snap out of it quickly with this special solution.
Fluids - 1000mLAdditional ingredients:
- B1 (thiamine) - Thiamin (also called vitamin B1) helps turn the food you eat into the energy you need. Thiamin is important for the growth, development, and function of the cells in your body.
- B2 (riboflavin - Riboflavin (also called vitamin B2) is important for the growth, development, and function of the cells in your body. It also helps turn the food you eat into the energy you need.
- B3 (Niacin) - As a supplement, niacin may help lower cholesterol, ease arthritis and boost brain function, among other benefits.
- B5 (pantothenic acid) - Pantothenic acid (also called vitamin B5) helps turn the food you eat into the energy you need. It’s important for many functions in the body, especially making and breaking down fats.
- B6 (pyridoxine) - The body needs vitamin B6 for more than 100 enzyme reactions involved in metabolism. Vitamin B6 is also involved in brain development during pregnancy and infancy as well as immune function.
- B7 (biotin) - Biotin helps turn the carbohydrates, fats, and proteins in the food you eat into the energy you need.
- B9 (folic acid) - Folic acid is a form of folate that your body needs to make DNA and other genetic material. Your body also needs folate for your cells to divide. Compared to folate found naturally in foods, you actually need less folic acid to get recommended amounts.
- B12 (cobalamin) - Vitamin B12 is a nutrient that helps keep the body’s nerve and blood cells healthy and helps make DNA, the genetic material in all cells.
Vitamin B12 is a nutrient that helps keep the body’s nerve and blood cells healthy and helps make DNA, the genetic material in all cells. Vitamin B12 also helps prevent a type of anemia called megaloblastic anemia that makes people tired and weak.
+ Add Glutathione for just $50!
+ Add an additional 1000mL of fluid for just $50!
Just mention it in the additional notes when requesting through the app or tell your nurse upon arrival.
Glutathione is an antioxidant produced in cells. It’s comprised largely of three amino acids: glutamine, glycine, and cysteine.
- Reduces oxidative stress
- May improve psoriasis
- Reduces cell damage in alcoholic and nonalcoholic fatty liver disease
- Improves insulin resistance in older individuals
- Increases mobility for people with peripheral artery disease
- Reduces symptoms of Parkinson’s disease
- May help fight against autoimmune disease
- May reduce oxidative damage in children with autism
- May reduce the impact of uncontrolled diabetes
- May reduce respiratory disease symptoms