Benefits of IV Therapy
The benefits of IV vitamin therapy are many! Nutrients traveling through the digestive system can have many interruptions or problems. Because IV vitamin therapy bypasses this system, 100 percent absorption of the vitamins and minerals can be achieved. For this reason, vitamin IV therapy can correct micronutrient deficiencies. This improves the overall nutritional status of an individual, allowing for the relief of many symptoms.
Some benefits include:
- Increased energy
- Reduced symptoms of stress
- Improved hydration
- Regulation of the immune system, improving the symptoms of chronic illnesses and treating autoimmune disease flare-ups
- Improved skin quality
- Reduction in headaches
- Improved symptoms of depression
- Improved symptoms of asthma
- Shortened recovery time for athletes, optimal performance, improved endurance
- Relieves allergies, colds and flus
Who can benefit from IV therapy?
Everybody can benefit from vitamin drips! Today, most people are under chronic stress, not getting enough sleep or adequate nutrition, and are feeling run-down, tired and in pain. Vitamin IV therapy is a great way to address any deficiencies in vitamins or minerals and reach optimal nutrient levels and hydration status. In acute cases, vitamin IV therapy is a great tool to treat migraines, headaches, colds, flus, seasonal allergies, morning sickness during pregnancy, fatigue and hangovers.
In chronic cases, IV therapy can be used to treat diseases such as:
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Crohn’s disease
- Ulcerative colitis
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Drug addiction
- Adrenal insufficiency or adrenal fatigue
- Elly McGuinness
Holistic health practitioner, online fitness coach and author